Thursday, February 2, 2012

Contact Info

T-minus 11 days, friends!
If you would like to contact me while I am away (as I hope you will!), here are some great ways to do so:


1) I will not be using the phone I have now, so please do not call me at my current number as I won't be able to answer.  
2) However - if you have an iphone, there is an app called "Tango" which lets you make international calls, skype, and leave video messages free of charge and is fantastic.  This will be the main way to reach me asap! 
3) Another app called "Whats App" ( like "what's up" hardy har har) lets you text internationally, and I will be able to receive and respond to texts sent out from this.
4) Skype!  Always a good option! (christina.b.robert is my skype account name)
5) Telepathy
6)and, of course, letters!  Please email me if you'd like my address (crobert@uoregon.edu), and/or if you'd be interested in a postcard.


That's all for now, folks! 



Love,
Christina (who is getting to be a "9" on the "1-10" excited scale)



No comments:

Post a Comment